From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] graduation date
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 21:23:46 GMT
I have got a draft of the charter ready to be viewed. Take a look at [1]

There are still some people who have been voted in and haven't gotten their
apache id's. I have sent emails about them in the original vote threads. If
you are a committer and are not on the charter list, let us know. I have
also updated our committer list at [2]. If you are missing from that list,
just shoot me an email or look at our wiki on how to update it yourself.

According to the charter, we need to appoint a Vice President for Cordova.
I assume this would just be a nomination process with a vote unless there
is lazy consensus. We can change the person appointed at any time in the
future.

After that, I believe we are ready to get a recommendation from our mentors
for graduation.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/Draft%20Charter
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/callback.html

-Steve

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:

> This sounds great! I will start work on the charter. Definitely for
> lazy consensus approach.
>
> Thanks Ross!
>

> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Michael Brooks <michael@michaelbrooks.ca>wrote:
>

>> > I suggest that you assume lazy consensus within the community and get on
>> > with writing the charter.
>>

>> +1 lazy consensus :)
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:41 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com
>> >wrote:

>> > Agreement by the community and your mentors that you are ready to
>> > graduate is needed. This can be a formal vote or can be a lazy
>> > consensus thing. You have two mentors (that I recall) saying you are
>> > ready and I see noone in the community objecting. I suggest that you
>> > assume lazy consensus within the community and get on with writing the
>> > charter. There is more information on how in
>> > http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-resolution
>> >
>> > After that you ask the IPMC to vote to recommend you to graduate (I
>> > suggest you also use this as a last chance for the community to raise
>> > any objections since I'm suggesting missing a formal community vote -
>> > however if anyone has any objections they can do so now or during the
>> > charter drafting).
>> >
>> > Once the IPMC vote has concluded you submit the charter to the board
>> > and your (barring unexpected issues) done.
>> >
>> > Ross

>> rgardler@opendirective.com>

>> started.
>> > We