From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Get the video tag working on Android
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 14:17:14 GMT
So, I finally had a chance to go back and fix the remaining issues
with getting the video tag to work in Android 2.x and 3.x. If we merge
this code:

https://github.com/macdonst/cordova-android/commit/a3a215a1bad456145a0c0a728fae5df0178067e8

When you encounter a video tag on Android 2/3 you will be able to
click on the video and it will play in a custom view as a full screen
video. Still can't do inline video but this gets around the need to
write Android specific code to play a video using the VideoPlayer
plugin. Android 4.x users will just be able to play the video in line.

If there are no objections I'll check this in for Cordova 2.2.0rc2.

Comments?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald