From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Preview and one activity too far?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 20:05:07 GMT
I kinda think we need a preview. Here is some new plugins that have
just been submitted that do what we are looking to do:

https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/tree/master/Android/ForegroundCamera
https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/tree/master/Android/ForegroundGallery

One of my other thoughts about this endeavour is that it is a lot more
work than we first thought. I don't see this making 2.2.0 as we'll
need to test the hell out of it before replacing the current camera.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald