From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Plugin users and developers, I need your help: popularity vote
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 21:27:30 GMT
hey gang,

Because I have no way to measure popularity of plugins, it's very hard to
prioritize cleanup.

Here's what I'm proposing. Go here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al813Y70ZNWbdC0zRFduOEY2M0tjZWYxOVVUbmVFRGc#gid=0

and pick the top 5 plugins you care the most about. If you are a plugin
author feel free to be biased towards your own plugins. :)  Email them to
me, reinstein.mike@gmail.com

I'll tally them and post the results somewhere after getting some

This is very ad-hoc, and it doesnt mean anything right now but it at least
provides us with a starting point to determine popularity (and therefore
priority) of plugin clean up effort.

thanks!

-Mike