From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin analysis
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 21:32:15 GMT
Hey Jesse,

I'd like to talk about the plugin discovery mechanism that you mentioned.
I've been working on setting up a couchdb instance locally, and pulling a
bunch of code from npm to come up with a solution for this, including a
site front end. I think I recall Fil mentioning that you were in the
planning stages for this. Would like to chat more so we can coordinate
better, ya dig?

-Mike