From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin analysis
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 21:41:23 GMT
IMO the biggest problem is plugin fragmentation across platforms...what we
really need to fix is getting a single plugin with support for 1 or more
platforms into a place. It will keep related code together, and will
hopefully promote a unified js API as much as possible...I cringe to think
what the different APIs for these related plugins might look like. Maybe
for ios its one API, for android another, etc. These fears may be unfounded
as I havent started diving into each one yet.

-Mike