From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notice: Notification of work on Notifications
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 19:09:25 GMT
Hey Michal,

Working on notifications would be awesome. One thing I'd like to point out.
We have a spreadsheet to help track the state of all plugins across all the
platforms. This may contain info that is helpful:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al813Y70ZNWbdC0zRFduOEY2M0tjZWYxOVVUbmVFRGc

I'd also ask, could you please update it with information on any of the
plugins you are working on? The goal here is to have a central planning doc
that tracks the state of all plugins at a high level across all platforms.
Since there are several people working on the new plugin system (myself
included) this would really help.

-Mike