From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject plugin format: why plugin.xml instead of plugin.json ?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:20:38 GMT
If this is an old discussion/argument I'm sorry for re-hashing this. I'm
wondering why express the plugin manifest in xml, when its managed in
node/javascript which handles json natively. There doesn't seem to be any
significant nesting or complex XML within the doc thus far.  Intentional
design decision? Any info on this would be enlightening and helpful.

thanks,

-Mike