From Mark Dineen <m...@dineen.biz>
Subject Lint errors - bootstrap, tizen ContactUtils, win8 MediaFile
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 20:04:01 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm working on linting cordova-js.  I submitted a pull with the (mostly)
obvious ones, but wanted to run the three in this commit by the list before
issuing a pull.

https://github.com/mdineen/incubator-cordova-js/commit/198ebe97ba3c38d9bb76f94d421812c912c46829

bootstrap - jshint complained that the function CordovaNavigator is
declared in a block.  I moved it to the top and grepped for other
instances, I found no conflicts.

Tizen ContactUtils - to me, it appeared that initializeAllFieldsMapping
needed to run once and only once, so I changed it to anonymous and removed
the code that clears the local

Win8 MediaFile - jshint complained that contentType was undeclared.
 Grepping around it seemed quite likely that the proper reference for this
should be storageFile.contentType.

Please comment on these if you have any concern with my approach.

I'm new.  My ICLA has been on file since Sep 10, 2012.  I'm a contributor
to Ripple, working independently on Cordova.

Thanks,

Mark.