From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova WP7 and incubator-cordova-mobile-spec
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:17:06 GMT
Thanks Sergey,

Yes, currently there are failing File tests and Contact tests.
Please file defects, and feel free to jump on them.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)
<v-segreb@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I've run incubator-cordova-mobile-spec  tests on Cordova WP7 2.1 (branches are listed
below). As per my experiment there are about 20 unit tests failed. Is this expected? If not,
I can take a look on this, just let me know. Also, what results do you have on other platforms?

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com