From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin analysis
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 21:29:17 GMT
A few reasons for the existing structure :

- the repo was singular to help users discover plugins
- moving to individual repos would destroy commit histories for
plugins ( so we should minimize the number of times we move them )
- the repo itself has grown far beyond what was expected, it was meant
to be a 'for now' solution to be re-addressed when we had solidified a
better plugin installation/discovery mechanism ( in progress, but
overdue based on this repo ... )

Cheers,
  Jesse
@purplecabbage