From Dan Silivestru <dan.silives...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Ripple Emulator CLI
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 23:27:40 GMT
well, that's embarrassing :( you're right I got the path wrong.

Really really sorry about that error, I staged the commit on my end
changing our package name back to ripple from ripple-cli and forgot to
push... Got really excited about going to have duck wings for dinner :-)

Want to give it another shot now?

As for the rest. we are already thinking of a ripple middleware that would
allow us to "inject" the ripple ui and code before the content is served up
to the browser. That will only work for locally hosted projects but the
upside would be that we would no longer depend on the chrome extension in
those cases... and as a result... we can become browser independent :-)

This is just the foundation for our CLI, the sky is the limit of where we
go from here.

--
Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624