From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Webplatform.org]
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:34:33 GMT
I see no information there that isn't already publicly accessible, so
I don't see why not.

Personally, I'm not sure that you need to include such a detailed
set-up guide.  You would be better off just pointing to the existing
PhoneGap documentation.  This way, the page does not risk going out of
date as we update the project (and we plan to change the setup steps
soon).

But that is up to you!

-Michal