From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: IOS6 LocalStorage filesystem target location.
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:06:43 GMT
So there has been a lot of back and forth recently about where and how
to backup localstorage (see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1561)

At least one users wants these to backup to iCloud -- and while I
don't see how that makes real sense, the fact that apple added a flag
to allow this in ios6 maybe signals we should allow the option.

Given that this cannot work on versions less than 5.1, may not be
enabled on ios6, and may not work the way developers expect anyway, is
there a point?

Shaz, would appreciate your opinion here, if you are around.

-Michal