From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Webplatform.org]
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:53:19 GMT
Hello Giorgio,

I've taken a quick glance, and everything seems correct at first glance.
 However, I wonder what the point of this writeup is?  If it is meant to be
an introduction/descriptions of cordova to users, then I suspect it is not
worth focusing on where the name cordova comes from, or why the apache
foundation was specifically chosen and so on.  At least not at the very
start of the description (you could offer references to these facts at the
bottom, perhaps).

If I was reading this writeup as a novice, I would appreciate knowing the
those technical details you outlined, and the bit of history you added, but
more importantly, I'de like to know why I would want to use cordova and
what it would mean if I did.  I think you should touch on cordova vs native
vs pure mobile etc.

Good luck!

-Michal