From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: IOS6 LocalStorage filesystem target location.
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 18:23:23 GMT
Done.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-ios.git;a=commit;h=6e170879aa37d33701739fc3c28ed9f78156bf1f

As of today we backup to a different location so as not to upset the apple
app review overlords, and we do not backup to icloud on ios6 any more.

I've added support for loading all the various old database locations the
first time you run an upgraded app, but if there are only issues reported
about this, send them my way!

-Michal