From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Lint errors - bootstrap, tizen ContactUtils, win8 MediaFile
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 14:41:24 GMT
Are any of these changes the reason I am seeing this this morning:

lib/ios/exec.js: line 168, col 30, Use '===' to compare with '0'.
lib/scripts/bootstrap.js: line 26, col 9, Function declarations should not
be placed in blocks. Use a function expression or move the statement to the
top of the outer function.
lib/tizen/plugin/tizen/ContactUtils.js: line 70, col 40,
'initializeAllFieldsMapping' is already defined.
lib/webworks/qnx/plugin/qnx/capture.js: line 30, col 9,
'webkitRequestFileSystem' is not defined.
lib/webworks/qnx/plugin/qnx/capture.js: line 30, col 33, 'PERSISTENT' is
not defined.
lib/windows8/plugin/windows8/geolocation.js: line 36, col 13, 'options' is
not defined.
lib/windows8/plugin/windows8/geolocation.js: line 40, col 40, 'options' is
not defined.
lib/windows8/plugin/windows8/geolocation.js: line 40, col 60, 'options' is
not defined.
lib/windows8/plugin/windows8/geolocation.js: line 107, col 9, 'timers' is
not defined.
lib/windows8/plugin/windows8/geolocation.js: line 107, col 16, 'id' is not
defined.
lib/windows8/plugin/windows8/geolocation.js: line 107, col 87, 'options' is
not defined.
lib/windows8/plugin/windows8/geolocation.js: line 107, col 107, 'options'
is not defined.
lib/windows8/plugin/windows8/geolocation.js: line 108, col 17,
'Geolocation' is not defined.
lib/windows8/plugin/windows8/geolocation.js: line 108, col 61, 'options' is
not defined.
lib/windows8/plugin/windows8/MediaFile.js: line 32, col 44, 'contentType'
is not defined.

building commit 56e6476b61ee3e6744a106605be38541bbbe2a2f
generated platform: windows8 in 42ms
generated platform: blackberry in 20ms
generated platform: playbook in 18ms
generated platform: qnx in 20ms
generated platform: ios in 12ms
generated platform: wp7 in 13ms
generated platform: android in 13ms
generated platform: bada in 15ms
generated platform: tizen in 17ms
generated platform: errgen in 10ms
generated platform: test in 11ms
starting node-based tests
can't run tests in node: run jake btest instead, or install jsdom via: sudo
npm install jsdom