From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Notice: Notification of work on Notifications
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 14:36:44 GMT
Do we want to ignore notifications when app is in foreground (call
onerror), or use a different mechanism, like a custom growl/toast, or
something?

Either way, since the w3c spec does not specify how to delay local
notifications or use push, there is nothing useful it can do on ios as
is.  I'll write some extension to schedule delayed notifications much
like the existing LocalNotification plugin, but use the w3c spec
wherever possible and with as much overlap with android as possible.

Fun!