From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: capabilities api
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 00:24:29 GMT
I would think all the properties would return a boolean?

So for example, an iPhone 3GS would be:

window.device.capabilities.frontcamera == false
window.device.capabilities.backcamera == true
window.device.capabilities.flash == false
window.device.capabilities.compass == true
window.device.capabilities.accelerometer == true

etc - flat hierarchy