From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A couple of proposed updates to the iOS Cordova library
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 05:15:05 GMT
1) ok
2) something like:
     [CDVWhiteList errorStringWithFormat:(NSString*) format
forUrl:(NSString*)url] ?

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Kevin Hawkins <khawkins@salesforce.com> wrote:
> I have a couple of (minor) proposed updates to the iOS Cordova library.  I have code
for these already, so they'd be easy enough to add.  It would be good to get feedback before
pulling the trigger, though.

> 1)      Add a [CDVPluginResult resultWithStatus:messageAsBool:] method to the existing
plugin result convenience methods.

> 2)      In [CDVWhitelist errorStringForURL:], allow the returned message to be overridden
by a consuming app with a (localized) custom format string in their app.