From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: enhancing the plugin lifecycle for ios
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:54:31 GMT
This is possible if somehow we can set which plugins can be "loaded"
at startup (or should all of them be loaded? seems wasteful). Right
now they are lazily loaded (on first use), so sending them a
"onAppLaunch" event (or equivalent) would do nothing since they are
not listening of course.

Now's a good time to resurrect this old thread :)
http://markmail.org/thread/hq2rd5lobbl4nkav
I like Patrick Mueller's suggestion in that thread - but we are
migrating to config.xml (no ETA) so...