From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Splashscreen documented on docs.phonegap.com
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:26:19 GMT
Awesome! I was just thinking about the splashscreen API, and I believe
we brought this up some time ago also. On iOS the API is the same, but
using it is just slightly different. I'll add the iOS once this lands
in the repo.

http://shazronatadobe.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/ios-phonegap-splash-screen-control/