From Dave Johnson <dave.c.john...@gmail.com>
Subject Cordova desktop (again)
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 22:47:15 GMT
Hey all, I just had a discussion about cordova desktop and, while we
have discussed this at length in the past, given the new embeddable
view architecture of cordova it might make sense to revisit from the
perspective of just creating an embeddable view for osx and windows.
Other than getting some rough consensus on it and creating a couple of
tickets (maybe repos too since we are migrating all that now with the
graduation) there's not really anything specifically that we need to
do for it at the moment.

Thoughts?

-dave