From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: a package manager experiment
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:58:18 GMT
I'm in the 'reuse npm as a dependency' camp. We can override stuff
that way and not get stuck re-implementing the entire thing.

Just look at the size of Max's proposal as a result.Less code to
write, means less to test, and ultimately less to maintain.

That said, I encourage we code for all the things and see what suites us best.