From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Ripple Emulator CLI
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 22:07:28 GMT
Dan: awesome! Echoing Mike, it has always been idea (mostly discussed
over beers) that the default implicit behavior for `emulate` be Ripple
as soon as we could get it hosted/browser based. (And make so mobile
operating system emulator invocation is explicit.) Zero dependency dev
workflow. (Excluding Node and a text editor of course. =)

Not to get too far but having a little phonegap app that proxies
device events back to a socket server that propagates to Ripple would
sure be cool.

****
Tried following the instructions you provided but failed at step 4
---there is no pkg/rim-cli.js ...I think you meant: sudo npm install
-g pkg/rim.npm/ ??

Once I do install I get a node error--->

Error: Cannot find module 'ripple/cli/help'

(Uh, do you guys want me to file bugs on the github for this stuff?)