From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: cordova/debug vs. cordova/emulate
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 01:11:17 GMT
The orig scripts did have some symmetry. Change happens. =)

My ideal for each mobile os platforms:

- cordova/build: just compiles the app
- cordova/log: attached a logger to stdout for console.log messages
- corodova/emulate: compiles, then launches in platform emulator (and
attaches logger)
- cordova/debug: compiles the app and launches to device if attached
and falls back to platform emulator (and attaches logger)

Also would be nice if the bin/create script was renamed to
cordova/create and gave help if ran w/ no args (for better symmetry).

The cordova-cli currently is paining over the differences and can take
care of smarts like static file serving and ripple case.