From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: plugin format: why plugin.xml instead of plugin.json ?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:51:45 GMT
ya the past is irrelevant. since we're moving to npm for the pkg mgmt we
should probably move to an extension of package.json

instead of clobbering andrew's work (and creating work for him) we should
have a light module in-between that is responsible for marshaling between
the formats.

this stuff is decidedly not hard but certainly not interesting or fun.