From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: capabilities api
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 23:52:00 GMT
I dunno, I think this is independent of the current APIs. (More than
one API we have deals w/ Cameras for example.) Seems like we want more
nuance than boolean too (consider front && back camera). We are
definitely talking about hardware/sensors detection.

Not loving the w3c cc/pp spec, that RDF business looks hairy, I think
we need something more approachable like you describe.