From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova/debug vs. cordova/emulate
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:06:56 GMT
Ya, I have SO many problems with Xcode, I tend to live in a "recompile the
universe" world, when I'm "scripting" builds, just to be safe.  The extra
compile time is slightly painful, not enough for me to expend extra effort
to alleviate the pain tho.  The most recent Xcode's do seem to be better
about noticing updates.  And, it does tend to be an edge case scenario -
adding or removing a file.

It's probably true that a regular build would be fine, most of the time, if
we provide some kind of option to do a "full" build, just in case.  Perhaps
the job of a "clean" script, or something.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org