From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Nomination of VP for Cordova
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 15:59:10 GMT
On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Jesse MacFadyen <purplecabbage@gmail.com>wrote:

> Will Brian accept the nomination? Does he want it? Same questions for
> Patrick?

I appreciate the nomination.  I've been involved in various activities like
this over the years, going back to CORBA OMG days (showing my age). And I'd
like to give more people the chance to bask in that glory. heh. And I'm a
bit overloaded at the moment.  So, I decline.

> I would like to nominate Michael Brooks,  I think he ( as Brian and
> Patrick ) would be a good fit for the role

I agree Michael would be another good choice.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org