From "Plaquette, Paul" <paul.plaque...@intel.com>
Subject Re: Lint errors - bootstrap, tizen ContactUtils, win8 MediaFile
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 10:05:41 GMT
Hi
About Tizen ContactUtils: Yes it was the goal!
I let the same name to the redefined function with the inconvenient of
having a warning at building time as originally i though there was a way to
remove this kind of warnings.
I did not though to simply use an anonymous function :-)

Thanks !
Paul

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Mark Dineen <mark@dineen.biz> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm working on linting cordova-js.  I submitted a pull with the (mostly)
> obvious ones, but wanted to run the three in this commit by the list before
> issuing a pull.
>

> https://github.com/mdineen/incubator-cordova-js/commit/198ebe97ba3c38d9bb76f94d421812c912c46829
>
> bootstrap - jshint complained that the function CordovaNavigator is
> declared in a block.  I moved it to the top and grepped for other
> instances, I found no conflicts.
>
> Tizen ContactUtils - to me, it appeared that initializeAllFieldsMapping
> needed to run once and only once, so I changed it to anonymous and removed
> the code that clears the local
>
> Win8 MediaFile - jshint complained that contentType was undeclared.
>  Grepping around it seemed quite likely that the proper reference for this
> should be storageFile.contentType.
>
> Please comment on these if you have any concern with my approach.
>
> I'm new.  My ICLA has been on file since Sep 10, 2012.  I'm a contributor
> to Ripple, working independently on Cordova.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark.
> Intel Corporation SAS (French simplified joint stock company)
> Registered headquarters: "Les Montalets"- 2, rue de Paris,
> 92196 Meudon Cedex, France
> Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
> Capital: 4,572,000 Euros

Paul Plaquette,
Senior Software Engineer
Intel Corporation SAS