From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova.js and lint errors
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 21:47:00 GMT
I've been using a pre-commit check on the iOS repo to make sure I don't
check in crusty code, and I've really liked how this has gone. I get a
warm-and-fuzzy feeling from having a tool check my code before it gets
committed.

My vote would be for more of this. E.g. create a hooks/pre-commit file, and
change the README.md to tell people to symlink it into their .git directory.
I'd also like to see this enforce change descriptions having [platform] in
it, or else even the most diligent of us will eventually forget.