From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] Preview and one activity too far?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 14:17:21 GMT
Sounds like a great test of doing things that other plugin developers will
have to do. If it's painful for us, then it will be more painful for
third-party plugins. If it's painful for us, we should fix it. Maybe this
is an example of something that will be made easier with the command line
tools, but not before?