From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Plugin api's being called multiple times in iOS
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 20:04:04 GMT
I'm hitting this as well (even before seeing your email!). It looks like my
recent change to return YES in canInitWithRequest: cause it to be called
multiple times. I think the best thing to is to switch the default mode to
XHR_NO_PAYLOAD. I've just done this in incubator-cordova-js, and am still
working on tweaking things in the iOS side.