From Ally Ogilvie <aogil...@wizcorp.jp>
Subject Re: enhancing the plugin lifecycle for ios
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 01:40:26 GMT
+1 lazy load.
Start up times can be critical to some apps.
Booting a plugin from device ready() in JS or init /
applicationDidFinishLaunchBlah in iOS is not enough for someone?

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> Koolaide, I added a subtask.
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> > We  have https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1108 for 2.3.0
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> >> Thats cool. Is the config.xml thing in jira? (Maybe add as subtask if
> so?)

> wait till then?

> https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/s

Right

> https://github.com/alunny/cordova-plugin-spec/issues/5#issuecomment-95827

> in
> >>>>>>>>

> https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/blob/master/CordovaLib/Cl

Android

--
 [image: Wizcorp - Incorporated Wizards!]
 Ally Ogilvie

   wizcorp.jp

3-10-14-6F, Higashi Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, 103-0004, Tokyo
Tel: (+81)3-4550-1448 - E-mail: aogilvie@wizcorp.jp