From Ally Ogilvie <aogil...@wizcorp.jp>
Subject Re: AW: App using WebSQL - rejected
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 07:44:36 GMT
Plug in your device.
Open Xcode (this is assuming 4.3)

Window > Organizer > "Devices" tab, at the top > Under your device (left
hand side) select Applications > Wait for the list of apps on your device
to appear > Select your app and at the bottom select "download".

You can now save the app and its file directory structure onto your mac to
examine your files are in the correct folders.

--
 [image: Wizcorp - Incorporated Wizards!]
 Ally Ogilvie

   wizcorp.jp

3-10-14-6F, Higashi Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, 103-0004, Tokyo
Tel: (+81)3-4550-1448 - E-mail: aogilvie@wizcorp.jp