From Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: Plugin users and developers, I need your help: popularity vote
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 00:24:38 GMT
1. VolumeSlider (bias to my own work as requested, hehe)
2. TabBar (in nearly every iOS app I have written)
3. MapKit
4. Facebook (one of them needs to work, don't care if it's Olivier's or Dave's)
5. BarcodeScanner

Also, I can tell you that the PhoneListener plugin is pointless now. I wrote it to solve a
problem that no longer exists.

- tommy (devgeeks)