From Kevin Hawkins <>
Subject Best practices for contributing near a release boundary
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:07:35 GMT
Hi all,

I've got a couple of "Improvements" I'd like to contribute to the iOS side of the Cordova
project.  However, I know we're super close to the 2.2 release boundary, and I don't feel
strongly that these changes would need to be in 2.2-actually, I feel strongly that, process-wise,
this is *not* the time to commit feature updates in a release cycle, at least to the imminent

So what's the best course of action here?  Would it be better to attach git patches to the
Improvement items I create?  Or some other approach?