From "Leutwyler, Markus" <markus.leutwy...@hp.com>
Subject RE: cordova-js webOS
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:30:56 GMT
Hmm, I'm using Sublime Text 2 on Windows and have set the line endings to Unix

Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Soref [mailto:jsoref@rim.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2012 16:58
To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: cordova-js webOS

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/pull/32

Markus wrote:
> Feedback appreciated

I'm wondering why you don't have new lines at the end of your files....

Some text editors more or less force the newline at the end of files, which means that if
you don't include one for an initial commit, some poor guy will be blamed for adding one,
see:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/commit/b78cd902ce78618b0362349fbca8036798b190ab#lib/webworks/exec.js
for example.

Note that while I'm pointing to a WebWorks file, I'm not at all affiliated with WebWorks.

and may be unlawful.