From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Cordova WP7 and incubator-cordova-mobile-spec
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:37:12 GMT
Started looking on unit tests details. Added related issue

Move <!DOCTYPE html> to the first line of test html

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse [mailto:purplecabbage@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 1:17 PM
To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cordova WP7 and incubator-cordova-mobile-spec

Thanks Sergey,

Yes, currently there are failing File tests and Contact tests.
Please file defects, and feel free to jump on them.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon) <v-segreb@microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I've run incubator-cordova-mobile-spec  tests on Cordova WP7 2.1 (branches are listed
below). As per my experiment there are about 20 unit tests failed. Is this expected? If not,
I can take a look on this, just let me know. Also, what results do you have on other platforms?

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com