From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject script to build binary package?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:31:33 GMT
One of the downstream users of Cordova wants to start kicking the tires
of 2.2 by using 2.2.0rc1 now. However, they have previously been picking
up the binary packages from phonegap.com instead of the source packages
from apache.org, and they don't want to change their process. I'm fine
building 2.2.0rc1 from source for them, but I'm wondering if there is a
way for me to easily assemble the binary package in a similar way as
coho assembles the source package. Does such a script exist that I could
get and run? I need it just until the final official release of 2.2. Thanks!

-- Marcel Kinard