From artsonit <>
Subject incubator-cordova-wp7 pull request: Better way to handle back button
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:48:12 GMT
GitHub user artsonit opened a pull request:

    Better way to handle back button

    Hi all,
    we are trying to pass the validation but our app got bounced back because of this:
    - Requirements Expected Result
        Pressing the Back button must return the
        application to the previous page or return to any
    Test case:
    Override the backbutton.
    From local cordova page open a external url
    Push the back button.
    App close
    To see the local page back
     This is our code change - the idea is if the loaded page do not load cordova js framework
- revert the backbutton to window.history behavior

    $ git pull master

commit ed93bbba80f4e9a9678a940672b6f3bb84229365