From artsonit <...@git.apache.org>
Subject incubator-cordova-wp7 pull request: Better way to handle back button
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:48:12 GMT
GitHub user artsonit opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-wp7/pull/6

    Better way to handle back button

    Hi all,
    we are trying to pass the validation but our app got bounced back because of this:

        5.2.4.1 - Requirements Expected Result
        Pressing the Back button must return the
        application to the previous page or return to any

    Test case:
    Override the backbutton.