From "Bijan Amirzada" <bij...@codeaurora.org>
Subject Phonegap-Plugins Repo
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:05:01 GMT
What is the process to contribute to the Phonegap-Plugins repo
(https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins) ?

I am assuming it is just sending a pull request?

I am also assuming that since it is not part of the official Cordova
project, I would not have to sign the CLA, correct ?

Are there any license requirements to contributing a plugin to this repo?  I
noticed some plugins have their own license and are not using the default
MIT license.  Just wanted to confirm this as well.

Bijan Amirzada

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum