From Lorin Beer <lo...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Good Article on What's New in iOS 6 Safari
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 00:03:41 GMT
this has a huge impact on Pender-iOS!

I'm upgrading the Canvas implementation on Pender-iOS, and this means the full featured version
of Pender could be accepted into the App Store.

check out the android version here:
https://github.com/lorinbeer/Pender-android

the proof of concept on iOS lives here:
https://github.com/lorinbeer/Pender-iOS-POC

when the upgraded version for iOS is compatible with the demos, I'll send out a notification.

- Lorin

On 2012-09-20, at 4:43 PM, Jesse MacFadyen <purplecabbage@gmail.com<mailto:purplecabbage@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Tos change could definitely impact Pender though!

Cheers,
 Jesse

Sent from my iPhone6

On 2012-09-20, at 4:25 PM, Dave Johnson <dave.c.johnson@gmail.com<mailto:dave.c.johnson@gmail.com>>
wrote:

wurd

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io<mailto:b@brian.io>>
wrote:
don't know how ToS changes our paths for 'the bridge' aka FFI but I'm
super open to learning how thats possible doc

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 6:48 PM, Dave Johnson <dave.c.johnson@gmail.com<mailto:dave.c.johnson@gmail.com>>