From Lorin Beer <>
Subject Re: Good Article on What's New in iOS 6 Safari
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 00:03:41 GMT
this has a huge impact on Pender-iOS!

I'm upgrading the Canvas implementation on Pender-iOS, and this means the full featured version
of Pender could be accepted into the App Store.

check out the android version here:

the proof of concept on iOS lives here:

when the upgraded version for iOS is compatible with the demos, I'll send out a notification.

- Lorin

On 2012-09-20, at 4:43 PM, Jesse MacFadyen <<>>

Tos change could definitely impact Pender though!

Sent from my iPhone6

On 2012-09-20, at 4:25 PM, Dave Johnson <<>>

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Brian LeRoux <<>>
don't know how ToS changes our paths for 'the bridge' aka FFI but I'm
super open to learning how thats possible doc

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 6:48 PM, Dave Johnson <<>>
@brian why do u think that change to the terms doesn't open other possible