From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Problems building JS
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 17:49:57 GMT
Yes, I had to add license headers to all the individual .js files in that
repo. I changed the build process to strip them out at build time and
inject just the one license at the top for the built files.

I'm able to build the latest, though?

I can help you debug in a bit. I'm on my way into the office.