From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Can we get rid of the Callback Server/Hanging GET now?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:23:16 GMT
I believe that was the general consensus, yes. Since the bridge workings
are purely internal and not user-facing we should be able to switch
between them (as long as tests pass) without warning.

Deprecating supported platforms is another case, IMO. We should give users
enough time to be able to adjust accordingly. Maybe slate it for 2.5 or
so? Can we also dump some kind of warning/deprecation message on 2.1 and
3.x devices?

Finally, leading up to the release that removes support for those devices,
we should tweet/blog about dropping support for those Android platforms.