From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 02:29:53 GMT
Right. I'm ok with this but wanted to keep the exact cordova-powered
platform projects as untouched as possible, so you could cd into those
directories and do whatever you want (run usual cordova project commands,
compile, etc). So removing the www from there forces everyone to always go
through the tool.