From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 00:32:37 GMT

>Ohhh I think I understand. So basically it packages the www resources into
>the binary at build time?

Correct. Each platform's underlying implementation has its own "www"
folder. At build time, the top-level www of your project gets copied into
each platform before doing a compile for that platform.

>> platforms/xxx/www gets destroyed and recreated on every build. See
>> here<http://bit.ly/PFKQvS>.
>> It's needed to build packages for every platform. It could arguably be
>> destroyed after every build though. Fil is there a reason why that's not
>> the case ?

That is the case is it not? Line 57?

Or do you mean, we should delete the platforms/<platform>/www (or
equivalent) after building?

If the latter, I don't see the point.