From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:25:36 GMT
If you ask me, just give the tools a spin and let me know what
issues/problems/feature requests you could use.

Last I checked there was an issue with installing iOS resource files via
the pluginstall tool. This could be a reasonable thing to tackle if you
enjoy mucking about with xcodeproj files.

I'm informally tracking issues on my fork of cordova-client on github
here: https://github.com/filmaj/cordova-client/issues?state=open

Logging issues would be awesome. Resolving some would be even better :)