From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Can we get rid of the Callback Server/Hanging GET now?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:41:32 GMT
I would be in favor of dropping a deprecation-like notice and educating
users about the differences.

I would change the default bridge mode to the events one, say in 2.2 or
2.3. Then like 2.5 remove the callback server if we've gone through a
couple release with no issues with the new bridge mode.

My $0.02.